Thursday 27 August 2020

August 2020 Stampers Anonymous Card Challenge

I'm part of a team called the Stampers Anonymous and they have a monthly challenge.

For August, the challenge was to make a masculine card. This is the perfect opportunity for me to make a Father's Day card.

Here's what I came up with:


I used Crumb Cake cardstock to made the card base as well as the embossed piece. That beautiful background texture is embossed using Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Next, I cut the horizontal piece from In Good Taste Designer Series Paper, and stuck a linen ribbon across it. I stamped on the embossed piece as well as the sentiment using the stamps from Tasteful Touches Cling Stamp Set and Early Espresso inkpad. The sentiment is die cut using a label die from the Tasteful Labels Dies

Next, i stamped some leaves onto white cardstock using stamps from the Forever Fern Cling Stamp Set, and the Night of Navy inkpad. I then die cut the stamped leaves using Forever Flourishing Dies. Using this same die set, I die cut more leaves in silver foil sheets and mossy meadow cardstock.

I actually made this card for my husband on behalf of my kids. Nothing like a handmade card to remind him that he is truly the Best 💗

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've enjoyed my post 😊

Happy crafting!

Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment