Hi all, welcome to this month's Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop! I hope you are having fun visiting all the blogs in the hop!
Our challenge this month is the Sketch below:
Here's my take on the sketch. This is my first time joining a Blog Hop, so I'm very excited and I think I didn't do too bad 😂 What do you think?
The photos I used for this layout was a New Year celebration dinner last year. I had to cover the photos because there were so many people it's too hard to get permission from all of them 😝
Here are the materials I used for this layout (clicking on the link will take you to my shop 😀):
- Night of Navy cardstock
- White cardstock for die-cutting the circles
- Vellum (behind the title)
- Braided Linen Trim for the little ribbon under the title
And besides your standard tool kit (trimmer, adhesive etc), here are the tools I used:
- Ornate Borders Dies for the beautiful flowers strip in the middle
- Stitched Lace Dies for the circles that now look like dollies 😀
- Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set. I used the Let's Celebrate You stamp but masked out the 'You'
- Night of Navy inkpad
- Sponge Daubers for inking around all the paper and die-cuts
Thank you so much for stopping by 💖
Please hop to the next blog by the talented Libby Dyson!